Saturday, April 19, 2008

More Children's Museum

I wish I could have captured everything about the museum in pictures, but there was so much. I don't want to over do it so here are just a few more. If you live in this area I would say that it would definitely be worth your time and money. Even though everything about it is educational, the kids just think it is a big play room!

Both Soren and Abigail loved the ball pit. I had a bit of difficulty getting good pictures in here because Ian was sleeping in his stroller and I couldn't move very far.

The water area was definitely the favorite part! You just couldn't worry about them getting wet.

As I look through the pictures I realize even more of how much I just can't do justice for the whole experience. I really hope that we get to go back some time.

No comments: